Water is a previous resource, especially considering the drought we are currently in. You may be shortening showers and limiting outdoor water use, but did you know there are ways to wash your car without using gallons of water?
There are many types of "Waterless Car Wash" products out there on the market, some even have a built-in wax! You simply spray on, wipe off, and then buff.
Here are a couple tips when using a waterless car wash product:
- Waterless Car Wash products work on cars that are lightly dirty.
- If your car is very dirty, it will need a pre-rinse.
- Make sure to use a clean microfiber polishing towel.
- A thicker towel is preferably to a thinner towel. (Thicker provides more areas to capture the dirt)
- Fold your microfiber polishing towel in half twice, creating 8 sides.
- After using all 8 sides, use another clean towel to avoid transferring dirt.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight
- Start at the top of the vehicle and work your way down.
- It is best to go from the cleanest to the dirtiest part of your vehicle
- Use a different towel for your wheels.
- Your wheels are covered in brake dust-you don't want that transferring back to your vehicle.
Want to learn more?
Happy 4th of July from your M Service team!
The M Service Experience
"Excellent service! Scott Pope was friendly and helpful. The
driver was able to pick up my elderly parents from
Rossmoor and everything worked very smoothly. We
appreciate your help and will be back next time!"